Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three Colors:Red- Confusing or may be I need to watch the complete triology

Wondering now why I started to watch this movie but I think I would have understood this better had I seen the other two movies which is part of the trilogy.

Apparently the parts of this trilogy was Blue and White.In BLUE, Juliette Binoche played a grieving widow whose plan to live her life without connections to the past had her meet someone unexpected. In WHITE, an act of cruelty spawns an unlikely friendship between two men who will, against the odds, conspire to bring the perpetrator to justice and full circle.

This movie is about weird people and weird situations in life the best part of this movie is the actress Irene Jacob extremely pretty and extremely expressive,emoting so well from her eyes alone.

Sorry for once I kind of failed of failed to understand a movie and no surely will not recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment