Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Rite - Scary..Anthony Hopkins is superb so is the dude Colin O'Donoghue ..Thrilling

Though I tend to get scared when I watch supernatural movies but the desire to watch them is always there and so I did see the movie and yes I did scared but it was thrilling at the same time enjoyable too.

So if paranormal movies are your forte then you can surely watch this one.

Must say the cinematography of this movie is awesome and Rome with its rains though dull has this enigmatic effect and goes with the story very well.

The subject of paranormal life is always enigmatic,debatable and will always remain so...there would be always questions which would remain unanswered and I guess thats the way it is supposed to be.

Anthony Hopkins proves yet again legends are just not made in a day.I really liked the actor Colin O'Donoghue he has what it takes apart from his good looks.

So if you are horror/paranormal movie fan go for this one and you will enjoy it for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment