Thursday, January 20, 2011

View From The Top - Don't stop till you reach the top :)

I am glad I don't trust a critics review ever when it comes to watching movie I clearly with go with my gut feeling and listen to my inner voice and well much to others dismay I am surely right most of the time in my own eyes :)

This is a real sweet and charming movie no rocket science but a real sweet movie which touches the chords of your heart.

Its about dreaming and fulfilling your dreams and yes with everything in life there comes a price tag and so does it with dreams as well..so you must getting the gist of the storyline..

The movie is about about a girl from a small town in Texas who dreams of becoming an airline stewardesses of a world class airline and her journey towards the same.

This movie was short and sweet in the true sense it is just a 87 minutes movie which makes it a real nice timepass kind of movie without having to focus too much just go with the flow and you will enjoy it :)

The scene where Gwyneth Paltrow goes in her first flight is completely hilarious liked Mark Ruffalo actually always like him in all his movie there's something really nice about him..



All in all an enjoyable and sweet movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment