Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Indiscreet - Now This Is What I Call I Romantic Comedy :)

Wow what an awesome romantic comedy with mush and humor in just right quantity.

apparently the film was taken from a play on Broadway titled Kind Sir that had almost a year's run and starred Charles Boyer and Mary Martin. The entire play is set in the apartment of the leading lady.But this was a movie so they could definitely go much beyond and far of the apartment and in the streets of London and in the opera house and add that glitz that was required for this fun glamorous movie.

Ok I am not any Ingrid Bergman but the dream for finding that one true love is very much alive and I am not letting it die till I find the same in this lifetime :) And I know it will happen :)

Cary Grant plays the role of sophisticated diplomat who avoids marriage by making up a fictitious wife that he says will not divorce and Ingrid Bergman who enacts the role of a famous actress had somewhere accepted this but the truth kind of shakes her up and she too pulls up a fast one on him and of course yes it has a sweet nice happy ending and that what a good romantic comedy is supposed to do right ...

And the presence of two legendary stars makes every moment worth a watch such are the effects of true legends I guess.

I can assure you will have fun watching this movie and will end with a smile which will linger for sometime...

Go for it ...its a beautiful lovely film something which I won't mind watching again and again :)

Old Is Gold for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment