Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playing By Heart - If romance is a mystery, there's only one way to figure it out....Watch more and more romantic movies :)

Playing By Heart - Couple of years back when I was trying to download most of Angelina Jolie's movies I had downloaded this one and somehow picked up today to watch this one and quite enjoyed this one and little did I notice then that the star cast consisted of the likes of Sean Connery,Amanda Peet,Patricia Clarkson,Dennis Quad to name a few.The movie starts with many stories concerning the matters of heart running in parallels and it is towards the end that they all fall together at one place beautifully just loved that bit yes i know i am less critical and more generous with compliments but why not I am yet to make something as entertaining and engrossing and the least I can do is appreciate what keeps me inspiring me everyday of my life and tells me life is beautiful indeed come what may :)

Loved all the stories running parallel to each other each had its own USP to it pleasant,heartwarming and one a bit heartbreaking too but that's what life is all about a mix of all in good quantity to make it more and more viable and beautiful.

Recommended for sure ...

No comments:

Post a Comment