Monday, January 10, 2011

I.Q. - With Einstein as Cupid what could possibly go wrong?


I.Q - One of the cutest romantic comedies I have watched and the presence of Meg Ryan gives that extra dash of cuteness I guess.I had downloaded this movie as part of the collection of Meg Ryan's movies never thought it would be this good and interesting being a fan of romantic comedies I can surely this is not the usual romantic comedies that you watch in fact saw glimpses of our Desi 'Chupke Chupke' remember English professor trying to teach Botany so you can imagine a car mechanic trying to be a Physicist it is surely fun to watch loved the character of Albert Einstein played by Late Walter Mathau he is so so adorable makes the Albert Einstein a very interesting person for sure :) And no this is not a chick flick but a good funny heartwarming romantic comedy to watch.

The climax is hilarious something to watch out for sure.



Never judge a book by its cover I wasn't sure when I was downloading this movie but completely enjoyed watching this and surely recommend this one for a pleasant watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment