Friday, May 6, 2011

Water For Elephants - Brilliant...Spectacular...Great Story...Awesome Performances..Magical....A Must Watch

Having not the read the the novel made me watch the movie without any preconceived notions and did I enjoy and savor every moment of it yes I did and still reeling under a beautiful feeling to say the least :)

This movie takes you back to the era of 1930s and makes such a memorable and amazingly beautiful journey of it makes every bit of the journey totally etched in our memories so easily and effortlessly.

I am not giving out the story though I am sure a lot of you have read the book but trust me the movie won't disappoint you in terms of story and performances and I am quite sure about that.

Apart from a great story and great screenplay the setup and the costumes of this movie is exquisite and deserves a special mention as it takes you back to that era and you can get completely immersed in it and I am sure everyone would find that very appealing.

The movie is a wonderful mixture of romance, passion, action, tragedy, joy and yes everything you can imagine and you would want to watch keeping the 1930 era in mind of course :)

Please do yourself a favor and watch this movie and I know and I am confident none of you will curse me :)

Performance wise definitely Christoph Waltz is brilliant and deserves an Oscar nomination..Reese Witherspoon is fantastic and yes Robert Pattinson is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment