Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something Borrowed - This one is for the rom com fans ..And yes love is more important than friends who treat u like dirt :)

Based on the novel by Emily Giffin of the same name ,this movie is surely for the romantic comedy fans so not really candy floss but definitely mushy and has a damn nice feel good kinda feeling and a great chick flick :)

The storyline is not really predictable as much as much some of the critics have claimed the same,though initially when I had seen the trailers I thought maybe it was another version of 'My Best Friends Wedding' but no this one is quite refreshing and has no resemblance with 'My Best Friends Wedding' for sure.

I had not read the novel so went to see the movie with an open mind and I am glad I did that.

The movie is fun and totally entertaining loved the performances of all the four main characters - Ginnifer Goodwin,Kate Hudson,John Krasinki(loved him totally),Colin Egglesfield

This one is a pleasant romantic comedy totally pleasing to the eyes and ears and honestly I quite enjoyed it my kinda movie for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment