Friday, May 20, 2011

Ragini MMS - Scary to the core ..get ready for nightmare and some real good thrills and super haunting moments

I have this peculiar habit in me though I am dead scared of the paranormal world but nothing in the world can deter me from watching the most scariest movies of this genre you could call it thrills of my life I guess :)

So coming to the story of this movie initially the movie starts like a bit of B grade movie with filthy language and everything focused on sex but gradually as the movie proceeds the chills and thrills really overpowers the sex bit rather there is no scope of sex among the thrilling and chilling and haunting moments :)

After I came back that evening post watching this movie it took me sometime to come out of the fearsome atmosphere and the thought of it still gives me goosebumps.

But if you are a horror movie fan you just have to watch this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment