Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 - If you have liked the part one there is no two way that you are not going to like this one immensely :)

I would really not like to compare Kung Fu Panda part 1 with part 2 but having said that I think I have enjoyed watching them both immensely and its been worth every penny.

I witnessed the whole theater whistling with the entry of Po the cutest Panda ever and there were roars of laughter and loads of applause every now and then which speaks volumes about how much the audience was enjoying and yes of course me included in that :)

There is something extremely magical and mysterious about the Oriental land and this movie though animated brings out those charming qualities really well in terms of the content as well as the visuals and the movie is full of fun sequences and loads of witty one liners which keeps you rolling in laughter.

The animation with the 3D effects is just superb trust me the heavy 3D glasses can be a bit painful and maybe leave a mark on your nose for a short time but trust me all you will forget all the pain when you watch the brilliant 3D effects of this movie.

The story this time somewhere touches your right chords and has a feel good bit about it as well..

So what are you waiting for book the tickets and get going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment