Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fast Five - This is first one I saw of these series but somewhere I think this was the best ..Simply Superb....WOW

I have not the earlier series but somehow was eager to watch this one maybe the Rio heist bit interested me more as Brazil is one of the places in my wish list to visit in this lifetime.

So I actually went with not much expectation of course except to see some wow cars and some great cinematography as the movie was shot in Rio De Janeiro and Puerto Rico both locales equally beautiful.

And the completely sprung a pleasant surprise not only being cinematographic but also has a real smart and intelligent storyline with its heart at the right place so its just not the beautiful machines and sexy babes but also a good story to follow.

Not a single moment of boredom fast paced yet intelligent and beautifully shot extremely pleasing to the eyes as well.

The action is what you call jaw dropping and eye popping loved every bit of it and honestly I am not an action and coming to think of it this movie wasn't really in my list of movies to watch this weekend but I am really glad I added it :)

Loved everyone's performance they fitted their role to the hilt and did full justice to it .

Awesome I totally recommend this one and actually still reeling under its effect.Worth it completely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment