Sunday, May 22, 2011

404 - Extremely interesting ..Fantastic Psychological Thriller..Worth A Watch...Recommended For Sure

Honestly this movie wasn't really there in my agenda to watch this weekend but the good review and an interesting ensemble cast that of Imaad Shah,Tisca Chopra and Nishikant Kamat somewhere told me this is one movie I should not miss at all and my intuition proved me so right I am glad :)
This one real interesting psychological thriller dealing with the paranormal activity and the games minds play to prove their respective theories right so yes it does have its share of thrills and chills but I would not categorize this under horror movies genre but psychological thriller yes and a really good and interesting one at that loved every bit of it.
Telling more about the story would be giving away the story therefore I would restrain myself on doing that.
Get ready to psych your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment