Sunday, March 20, 2011

From Prada to Nada - A real heartwarming and fun story..don't go by IMDB ratings for this one the rating does not do any justice

I am surprised that IMDB has given this movie such a bad rating whereas many a times I have seen many a trashy movies has got decent ratings thats why I don't ever go with the critics/website's ratings when it comes to watch movies or for anything in life for that matter.

Please do not go by the IMDB ratings for this one as the poor rating does not do any justice to much well made and fun movie I would definitely put this under a nice timepass flick.

Coming back to this movie this one is a modern version of Jane Austen's 'Sense And Sensibility' based in L.A with a Latino touch which gives this movie an extra flavor of fun and frolic.This one is a witty and real fun romantic comedy and the actors seemed so real someone you could connect to for sure.

From Prada to Nada" is a highly enjoyable movie,I liked it very much and I am sure you will too:)Watch it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment