Sunday, March 6, 2011

Heidi - One of the most beautiful and touching movies I have witnessed in my life...

Based on the book by Johanna Spyri this movie is one of the best adaptation of book I should say.I had loved the book when I had read the same many years back and let me tell you watching the movie gave me immense joy it was like witnessing the beautiful unfolding page after page and each page giving nothing but sheer joy.

Heidi is a beautiful movie about a little girl and the beautiful relationship she develops with her grandfather and the changes she brings in his life yes there are bad people too like a horrible aunt who does not think twice in deceiving the little child and selling her to a wealthy family but Good always does win ..perseverance and patience does pay off ultimately.

This one is classing which you just ought to watch and the DVDs are available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment