Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rio - Time and again its proved some animated movies are miles ahead of regular movies and this is one such example ...Watch it

Good Animated movies have this special ability to keep one captivated completely and enjoy the fun ride and Rio so completely does that ,every moment here is fun moment you will not get bored even for a fraction of a second I can guarantee you on that and the location of Rio in its animated version is completely colorful, pulsating,gorgeous and dazzling.

The story is the tale of good wins over evil and add to it brilliant animation and voice overs and loads and loads of laughter just makes this so much more watchable and wanting for more :)

"Oh, how wish I was back in my cage, with my mirror, and my little bell" the sweetest line I have heard in long time.

Most important lesson to take away from this delightful movie is nothing can be more precious than freedom in life :)

Go for it ...You will love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment