Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rango - Great story with great animation but a bit bizarre for sure so kids might not enjoy this like RIO and too lengthy

Rango is definitely not your usual feel good look good kinda movie in fact it looks anything but good or attractive or colorful actually its dry,dirty and ugly and full of reptiles which can give you an yucky feeling if you are not a reptile fan I am not one for sure and really wanted to throw up at few scenes and for an animated movie its way too way too lengthy.

To be honest I don't mind watching many reruns of Rio/Tangled/Gnomeo and Juliet but there is no way I am going to ever watch this one twice.

The animation of this movie is simply outstanding and the story about someone from nobody from somebody is outstanding too but maybe I didn't like it so much as I don't like reptiles at all and the animation being brilliant makes them kind of look real and hence I felt more eeew :)

If you are fan of animated movies and don't mind reptiles you can surely watch this one but I would not recommend this one for very small kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment