Friday, April 29, 2011

Shor In The City - Brilliant Film ...Great Performances....Worth A Watch

This movie is brilliant no doubt and holds stark reality which can hit you and hit you really hard but the reality has been blended quite well with equal dose of humor so that the movie does not become dry and grim and yes this one reminded me of the 2002 release City of God but I am glad this wasn't as that crude and harsh..and no this is not a copy or anything of that sort but shows the city I totally love in both its good and bad shade yes I am talking about Mumbai :)

Tusshar Kapoor was so good I am really impressed and I am sure you will be when you see him in this and so was the rest of the cast everyone excelled in their respective performances.There's an actor called Pitobash part of Tusshar's friend trio who is simply outstanding and without doubt the discovery of the season he may not be super hot but he is a brilliant actor for sure and yes Sendhil gives a decent performance and is hot for sure ;)

Another must watch movie along with 'Chalo Dilli'...Recommended for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment