Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hasee Toh Phasee - Nice one..a pleasant watch just wish the length was a bit shorter :)

If you ask me I would say this is the first good Hindi movie release of 2014. A Nice breezy story with heartwarming performances except from most of the actors present in the movie except for Adah Sharma. A good romance is always fun to watch specially if its got good witty one liners and some real life situations. I have always disliked the idea of big families/joint families/ vicious relatives and many situations in this movie reminded rather reaffirmed my dislike towards the same. There always will be always this aunt/uncle who will poison one's parents mind how useless your children are and superior their children are and I remember I was criticized to the core for the love of movies :) I am so glad I don't keep in touch with them anymore neither do I feel their need or miss them anytime ever be it Diwali,Durga Puja,Christmas,Holi or New Year :)) Why I mentioned the above bit you will realize once you watch the movie. Opposites attract and love blossoms so whats new well the treatment and the storyline :) Parineeti Chopra is a super actress and an absolute delight to watch..must say Priyanka Chopra has solid competition within the family :) Sidharth Malhotra is quite a revelation from hunk in Student Of The Year to a mature role in this one is a great leap and he is quite a charismatic guy :) Adah Sharma I thought was complete plastic did not like her .. The film stars a host of talented actors - Sharat Saxena, Manoj Joshi, Sameer Khakhar and Neena Kulkarni and everyone is brilliant. A light and breezy movie recommended for this season of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment