Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gippi - Fun,Entertaining,Heartwarming :)

A real sweet feel good movie it may not win any critic's award but bound to make you smile for sure :) This is a story of teenage girl Gurpreet aka Gippi and the feeling of insecurity, anxiety, edginess that one experiences during those years is very well captured in this film be it her character or the other kids in this movie. Loved each time Shammi Kapoor's songs popped up :) Riya Vij has done a good job so has the other characters but the best performance surely goes to Divya Dutta. A movie well made by new Director Sonam Nair - funny,heartwarming,entertaining :) I know all the Star Trek fans are going to kill me or call me mad and jhalli after what I am going to say now -'Gippi was undoubtedly the best watch this weekend :):)' Recommended recommended recommended :) What to do I am like this only ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment