Sunday, February 17, 2013

Murder 3 - Total Copy Paste Job :)

Murder 3 - If all it takes is pick a foreign language film and decide on some casting and thrown in some music (hindi movie you see so some song and dance sequence has to be there every movie is not Kahaani na ) then all of have a budding director in us trust me just got to get a financer thats it :) Having seen the original one which is a Spanish movie on Friday evening one thing I can tell one thing for sure Mr.Vishesh Bhatt has done a complete copy paste job without changing the dialogues or any of the sequence for that matter OMG was I in state of shock or what :)) I don't know but somehow I get a feeling Mr.Vishesh was sloshed one day and happen to see this Spanish which is not really known or so he thought and with rich producer dad getting money for the project was not a difficult task for sure and Voila we have murder 3 and I strongly feel that they should have named this movie 'Is Aina Ke Peeche Kya Hai' ;) But I had company of a good friend so no complaints :)

1 comment:

  1. Good review :) What's the name of the Spanish movie? Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete