Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kon-Tiki - One Awesome Adventure Film(Language - Norwegian with English thrown in many times)

This adventure film had caught my attention when it was nominated at Oscars this year under the Best Foreign Film Category and actually turned out to be a pleasant surprise and a fantastic inspirational one at that. When I saw 'Life Of Pi' last year I was like wow this is what an adventure movie got to be like but then I watched this one yesterday I remained spellbound and found myself completely absorbed in the movie.One man's conviction daring to take a 8000 kilometer voyage in the sea with 6 other daring men crossing the pacific on a balsa-raft just to prove this happened in ancient times wow was I amazed with some jaw dropping stunts in the sea with the death Sharks this one surely makes an amazing viewing and is bound to leave you inspired... Recommended recommended recommended ..Don't miss this one for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment