Saturday, February 2, 2013

Big Miracle - Indeed A Miracle

Big Miracle - Am I glad I came across this movie and decided to watch it somehow Alaska and subject of saving the gray whales increased my interest and then of course the actors - Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski just kind of compelled me to watch the movie further and boy was I pleasantly surprised you bet I was :) Based on the book 'Feeling The Whales'this one conveys a strong environmental message beautifully and this time the message is about saving the gray whales in Alaska, it took up an environmentalist to believe ,stand up and have immense faith for the noble cause and eventually she gets support from all corners of the globe. This movie is a result of mix of the book and true incident which saved the gray whales. Loved this one surely recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment