Friday, June 20, 2014

Grace of Monaco - A Decent watch specially for Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman is one of my favorite but in the past 2 - 3 years her movies didn't excite me as much but for her superlative performance in this one and 'The Railway Man' and she reinforced the feeling the reason she is liked about apart from her gorgeous looks. She fitted the role of Grace Kelly gracefully I must admit. Her identity crisis post marriage depicted very well which I am sure many women could identify with even in today's time. The clothes, the jewellery is sheer visual delight and they represent timeless icon of style. Tim Roth as Prince Raiheer III is quite impressive and other notable performances comes from Paz Vega,Parker Posey and Frank Langella. I personally quite liked it and if true life drama interests you then I suggest you watch this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment