Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rio 2 - A riot of colors and extremely fun one at that :)

After a crazy day of argument with bunch of fanatics a good movie was surely the order of the day and I glad I decided to attend the paid preview of this lovely movie :) The screen was mesmerized with a riot of colors and the one which stood out was Blue and loads of it and no I am not complaining as I totally totally loved it :) Blu,Jewel,Gabi,Jewel loved them all BTW these are the names of the endearing characters. The sequel to 2011 released Rio is as good or better and only makes you to ask for more, I wouldn't mind a part 3 of this one :) Loved seeing bright and beautiful Rio de Janeiro and the amazing Amazon..the quality of animation at its best..you just can't take your eyes off even for a second. I would label this one as the best animated movie of 2014 and highly recommend it for all ages. Don't miss it you will miss a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment