Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful - Enjoy your trip to the magical land of Oz

Fantasy movies has always been my favorite genre so yes I was waiting for this one eagerly since I got a glimpse of it I mean trailer of course :) I enjoyed this one immensely and surely one of the best fantasy movies I have witnessed in the recent times yes 'Jack The Giant Slayer' was nice last weekend but this one surely is several notches higher in terms of the special effects,performances and the visual splendor that this one is and there is good dose of humor with some witty dialogues thrown in so apart from being a visual delight this has a good story too so totally worth the money and the time and I am happy :) Performance wise Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams really stand out defining the evil and good definition par excellence. Methinks the role of Oz could have been better played by Ryan Reynolds his comic timing is really good and so is his acting. Mila Kunis is impressive great blend of innocence and then wickedness very well portrayed for sure. And I also loved the character of the talking and flying monkey and the talking Chinese porcelain doll it is fantasy my friends anything is possible :) So if you like fantasy movies then this one must be a must watch in your list enjoy the magical trip in the land of OZ and yes I am eagerly awaiting the sequel of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment