Sunday, March 3, 2013

ABCD (Any Body Can Dance) - Awesome is the word

I am really glad that I did decide to watch this movie and must admit I was really impressed and loved this one completely and wow what an awesome feel good factor yes the word awesome is absolutely adequate for this well made movie. Yes dance is the USP of this movie but also carries the message of team spirit,friendship,hope,faith and just believing in oneself is so beautifully portrayed that I got completely immersed into this movie and patting my own back for having decided to watch this awesome movie. This is one movie which had unknown names no stars really except of course Prabhudeva and K.K ( a super actor) and yet the simple factor that the whole bunch of actors/dancers/choreographers believed in what they did turned out to be a brilliant result so loved the concept and execution of the same. Yes one should dance to enjoy and not to impress this is what Prabhudeva says to his team 'any body can dance' as long as you dance from your heart. One feet tapping movie this one is and the best dance movie I have seen so far... Undoubtedly for me this is the best release of February 2013 and if you have not seen this one yet you are surely something good in life :) Recommended ...

No comments:

Post a Comment