Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - What a movie totally mindblowing strictly for theater viewing :) Recommended

Honestly I am not a fan of Transformer series of movie but this one blew my mind away I was totally absorbed in it I literally had to stop myself from clapping at this awesome action packed fun filled movie enjoyed every bit of it.

Loved the way the cars were transforming into huge Transformers and like life and people there are good and bad among Transformers too and that is the subject of this movie and the storyline and what gives that extra edge are the visuals of course,how well the transformers integrate into the real-life footage to make a compelling action sequence and make a sight to watch..brilliant is all I can say.

Shia LaBeouf is cute and does a good job and Rosie is super hot can't speak much about her acting skills :) the guy who took away my heart was Josh Duhamel just love that guy my heart skips a beat every time I see him :),Patrick Dempsey is dishy and good as usual,liked the performances by Frances McDormand and John Turtarro.

Worth a watch for sure recommended and I can guarantee you won't regret.

Have A Great Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment