Saturday, January 24, 2015

PK - Meaningful

Two alphabets and what a strong message making the movie so so meaningful, must say Bollywood did end the year on a lovely note and gave us a lot to ponder. Was very disappointed with Aamir Khan last year when he came in Dhoom 3 ,but Dude you more than made up for it with this gem of a movie. I so agree with every thought about religion portrayed in this movie, very close to my heart. I am often asked that if am I a Christian because I like Christmas so much and visit Churches so much ..well why can't I follow what my heart wants to follow, whatever religion/sect I am born really does not matter ..really :) I am free thinker and I am going to live and die with that and celebrate every fun part of every religion the way I want to and would never be bound by any rules ever :) The so called Gurujees are frauds most of the time and we have enough proof of that. Life would be really simple if we lead a life minus double standards. Some people can be so stuck up when it comes to religion fanaticism and yes they have educational degrees which I think they can shove up their you know what :) Whether its the khaap panchayats or the parents emotionally blackmailing their children saying they will end their life if they don't chose a partner belonging to their sect, in my opinion are criminals of the same order. If there are two good Hindi movies I have to name for 2014, it would be Queen and PK for sure. Aamir Khan - Do I need to say anything more about this brilliant actor ...he is simply superb..loved him...such an efficient actor. Anushka Sharma - Won't say out of the world but not bad too ...wonder what she has done to her lips, it was looking really weird. Sushant Rajput - Likeable for sure.. Saurabh Shukla - he was so good as the bad guy that one would want to beat him up :) Sanjay Dutt - Likeable as always :) Raju Hirani - Take a bow ..great movie indeed. Very soothing music. Of course recommended ..do no miss it and you will do yourself a favor.. Glad this was the last Hindi movie I watched in 2014 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment