Monday, July 7, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars - A Beautiful Romantic Movie :)

Based on the bestseller of the same name this movie is bound to touch your heart and will make you realize for that beautiful rainbow in our lives one has to go through its share of rain When I read the synopsis of the book I had thought the movie would be a bit morbid but glad all my thoughts were put to rest as the movie turned out to be quite a gem, focusing on the brighter side of life. I loved Director Josh Boone’s earlier movie 2012 released ‘Stuck In Love’ and liked this one too very much, he really knows how to touch the right cords. Loved the innocence of the main characters Guz and Hazel , all the actors have done a fabulous job specially Laura Dern and Willam Defoe. Dealing with one of the most dreadful disease is not easy and what I loved was there was no part which asks for sympathy from the audience but only encouragement and kindness. I loved the movie, the characters were real to life… Recommended for sure..don't miss this gem of a movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment