Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Internship - Fun,Entertaining,Feel Good Movie :)

And the dark horse wins the race yes it is predictable but nevertheless enjoyed this movie immensely :). A feel good movie a movie which inspires you to be yourself no matter what instead of getting judgmental is my kinda movie :) . So if people think you are weird don't bother just carry on you are best the way as you are until and unless one is a serial killer/rapist/terrorist etc. :) I know many of you find my Christmas countdown and wishing the celebrities weird but I am not going to stop it ever and will continue to do so as I just love doing it :) Coming back to the movie I really thought the movie was fun,encouraging and had a nice feel good factor to it which leaves a very good taste behind and a smile on your face :) Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn have worked together in 2005 release 'Wedding Crashers' it was great fun them then and so was it now,the chemistry between them is super. Rest of the cast has done a commendable job too and I can see Indians slowly becoming a part of the Hollywood culture which is a good thing. It was great fun to see the colorful Google campus would love to visit that place someday :) An entertaining,fun filled movie ..recommended for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment